Tuesday, February 8, 2011

U.F.O. Stealth Light Orb over Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. October 10, 2010



Witness Comments:

Approx. 5:45 p.m. I spotted this bright light descending from the heavens over Sudbury while I was training outside at my moms. I believe I have seen this object before, on 3 occasions...once was about 20 ft. above the treeline where my gf and I were chillin. One of the most interesting things is that when we saw it so close last time, was that it appeared to be only about a foot in diameter. Rather small for an e.t vehicle...maybe some type of probe...notice how gradually it dims...The one time we watched it do this up close..
-------------

Notes: Sudbury has been having alot of sigthings over the last few years. Even i've witnessed these orbs more than once. Very good video.

No comments:

Post a Comment